Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What I've Been Up To.

Holy smoke, it's been over two months since I last posted. So many things have happened - I spent an amazing week at Junior Camp (see Link) but picked up a nasty cough that's still with me nearly a month later. Came home exhausted only to have a 39 year old friend die suddenly from no apparent cause. Worked a few days before going to High School Camp at Alpine the following week where I saw even more amazing things wrought by the hand of God. I had just enough health and energy to last for that week. The next day after I got home, I was even more sick with a cough that turned to bronchititis at least (probably more likely pneumonia). The Doctor just said to stay home and rest, no antibiotics for me. Here I am, a week after visiting the dr., not much better but remaining hopeful that I will again be well in time for the next adventure.
My life has been filled with incredible highs and lows lately. More to come I'm sure...

No comments: