Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dante's Levels of Hell Test

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Very Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

I'm glad I don't believe in Purgatory - good Protestant that I am. Amusing though.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh geeze, I did that one too. It just breaks my heart to even think people actually believe the stuff the Catholic Church adopts as docterine.

Anonymous said...

i took this test and wound up in the seventh level. it is pretty hilarious, i love theses test. i dont vare cause im an aethiast so i dont believe in this shit anyway. well it was worth a laugh, i have it on my vampirefreaks so others can enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever wondered WHY we are so interested in hell as human beings? I believe that the impulses we consider 'bad' are in fact neither good nor bad but predictable products of privation and natural inclination.

On the other hand, the hell test sent my ass straight to the absolute bottom, where its so cold the AIR freezes in your lungs and movement is impossible.