Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Is Coming!!!

Just when I thought that this year would be really slow the last few weeks before Christmas break, things at work started to pick up a bit, threatening my attempt to take 3 whole weeks off. About the best I've ever been able to stretch the annual Christmas shutdown by taking a few additional vacation days has been 2.5 weeks total.
Until I know for certain, about the best I can predict right now is to take the 3 days after New Year for a full solid two weeks.
This semi-busy period at work and church, plus the various Christmas celebrations has inhibited my blogging of late too. So in an attempt to be brief here's what's going on in bullet point form...

- I'm back to teaching High School Sunday School(since October when the leadership turned over. We are studying the Gospel of Luke.
- I won't talk about work except to say, finished one thing, relaxed briefly, now in the thick of it on another task.
- Visted the mountains over Thanksgiving. Nice!
- My Betta fish in my office died :( (Probably from neglect/loneliness while I worked in another building for a while. Yes, he was fed regularly.)
- The weather here has been really crazy -lately it's been very cold at night.

More posting later....

No comments: