Friday, March 28, 2008

The Best Laid Plans...

When I finished my last stint in the "cave" (as I refer to working on proposals at my job), I thought that certainly I would have the chance to catch up on my blogging. take my car into the shop, catch up on some personal errands. However, another proposal (actually more than one) came along and sent me right back inside. (remember what I posted about feeling like a groundhog who popped his head out of his hibernation, saw the shadow and went back in for 6 more weeks of winter? Well, this groundhog saw the shadow and had six more weeks in the "cave".)

Now having emerged just this day, I see that there won't be such a thing as being outside once and for all. This is the pattern of my life for a while and all those things that I have laid aside until I have time will just have to be squeezed in to what time I do have to do them. It will mean just taking my car into the shop or blogging when I plan to, I won't wait until my calendar is clear to make them happen. I may not be able to do long blog posts like my series on Marriage or Biblical Equality, but there have been enough interesting things in the news to comment on plus my own personal observations of life to provide plenty of blog fodder. We'll see...

2 comments:

Laura Springer said...

Well, guess you'll need to develop increased skill at catching glimpses...see ya later.

Laura Springer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.