Friday, June 27, 2008

The Adventures of Me

Well, it has been a really long time (six weeks) since my last post and this time my lack of posting has been due to busyness. I've posted pics of some of my adventures/activities on Flickr (see bottom right). We celebrated Laura's ThM baccalaureate (at Knott's Berry Farm) and graduation at Biola, both outdoor events in the rain;I've been camping down near San Diego. Celebrated Father's Day with the family, including my new niece. Now I'm getting ready for High School Camp, my vacation, Vacation Bible School at TFB, Lightseekers' Childrens Camp- all events happening in the next two months. Of course work is as busy as ever for me so time off from work may be necessary even if not convenient to others. Other things have been happening as well which should provide lots of posting material. Just wait.

No comments: