Saturday, August 02, 2008

The July That Was

When I last blogged, I was sitting in my dorm room at High School camp. Now, a month later, I am finally able to get back to it. As soon as camp was over, I drove from San Diego to begin my vacation in Lake Arrowhead. (perhaps I'll get around to putting those pics on the flickr badge). There it was family (both my brother and sister were there for the 4th), fireworks, food and fun. Oh and Laura and I did manage to do some work projects around the house -she has fully documented them on her blog.

I was back at work for only two weeks before I was off again to Lightseekers Camp from which I just returned yesterday. Lightseekers is our children's camp that I have been a part of now for the past five years; I do all the audio visual tech stuff (sound, video, pictures) for worship and host a blog describing our events so the parents can read about their kids. You can read my daily postings here.

No comments: